- Through this website
- By telephone, by calling (+34) 963950443
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- Browse through the different categories to find what you are looking for. You can search by collections or magazines, by subject or by authors. You can also use the search engine on the right.
- Once inside the page of the publication you will find information about the content, technical data, previews, etc.
- Add the publication to the shopping cart by clicking on the "Add to cart" button.
- Then click on "Cart" at the top right and confirm the order.
- Cart: Once you are on the shopping cart page, check that everything is correct in your order. You can redeem a discount coupon if you have received one and continue shopping or go on to the next step.
- Data: If you already have a user account, log in to use the data saved in your account. If not, click on "Place an order as a guest", fill in the details and make sure that the delivery and billing addresses are correct. You can also add a comment to complete the address or suggest a delivery time. If you are ordering a gift for someone, don't forget to mention this so we don't include the invoice in the package.
- Payment method: After confirming the details and delivery method, select a payment method from among those offered.
- Confirmation: Once the order has been completed, you will receive an email in your inbox with the order confirmation.
Some titles in our catalogue are not available for sale online due to low stock levels.
Therefore, if you have a title in mind and can’t find it on the website, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
As an example, we have old issues of TC Cuadernos from the 1990s and early 2000s, so if you are interested in completing your collection, please write to us.
It is not necessary to create an account to browse or place an order on the website, but being a registered user has many advantages.
- Firstly, it’s much more convenient as you don't have to retype all your details every time you want to place an order.
- Secondly, having an account lets you access the history of the orders you have made or modify your data. You can also create a personal list of interests by clicking on the heart next to the shopping cart button.
- Finally, as a registered user you can automatically benefit from a 10% discount on all prices if you are a subscriber.
If you change your address or any other details, please call us at (+34) 963950443 or write to us using the contact form.